This is an update for the I-35W@94 email list. The web page is here: http://www.dot.state.mn.us/35w94/
You will find several other Hennepin County project updates below if you are interested.
All closures are weather permitting and subject to change. Please check the project web page and www.511mn.org for real-time traffic updates.
· Access to Fifth Avenue South from I-35W north is scheduled to close at 6 a.m. Monday, April 22, weather permitting. Access to 11th Street and East Grant Street remain open.
· I-35W south will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 from 10 p.m. Thursday, April 18 to 5 a.m. Friday, April 19.
· I-35W north will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 from 10 p.m. Friday, April 19 to 5 a.m. Saturday, April 20.
Please check the web page for a number of local street closures.
· Crews are working 24 hours between 43rd Street and I-94 until further notice.
· I-35W in both directions will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 from 10 p.m. Friday, April 26 through 5 a.m. Monday, April 29. This is for utility and drainage work.
Highway 62 France Avenue bridge http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/hwy62andfranceavebridge/
· The ramps connecting Highway 62 and France Ave. on the north side will be closed three months. The ramps on the south side will be closed until mid-June.
· France Avenue is closed from 60th Street in Edina to 65th Street. Local traffic will be able to access their residences and driveways.
Note: The detours for the bridge closure take motorists through neighborhoods. Please drive with care and be good neighbors while going through the city streets.
I-94 Maple Grove to Clearwater http://www.dot.state.mn.us/i94-mg-clearwater/index.html
· Westbound shoulder closures of I-94 between Fish Lake Road in Maple Grove and Highway 101 in Rogers will happen from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through Friday, May 3.
· Eastbound shoulder closures of I-94 from Highway 101 in Rogers to Fish Lake Road in Maple Grove from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays through Friday, May 3.
I-35W Noise wall repairs in Bloomington http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/noisewallrepairs2018/
· The northbound right lane of I-35W in Bloomington is closed between 90th Street and 82nd Street until mid-May.
· Check the web page for ramp and local street closures.
I-35W Fifth Street bridge http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/i35wandfifthstbridge/index.html
· Ramp from I-35W south to Fourth Street in Minneapolis is closed from 8 p.m. Thursday, April 18 to 5 a.m. Friday, April 19.
Highway 12 sign installation https://hb.511mn.org/#roadReports/eventAlbum/CARS4-14211?timeFrame=TODAY&layers=allReports%2CroadReports%2CwinterDriving%2CweatherWarnings
· The right lane of westbound Highway 12 in Wayzata will be closed from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 16 between I-494 and Bushaway Road. The ramp from westbound Highway 12 to Carlson Parkway will be closed at 10 p.m. Tuesday, April 16 until 5 a.m. Wednesday, April 17.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Minnesota Department of Transportation
Metro Communications and Engagement