Overnight closures of I-35W and I-94 begin Sept. 30
As crews continue to pour the bridge deck on the new flyover bridge from northbound I-35W to westbound I-94, we need a few overnight closures of I-35W and I-94:
- Beginning 10 p.m. Mon, Sept. 30, eastbound I-94 will close between I-394 and I-35W through 5 a.m. Tue, Oct. 1. Access to/from downtown Minneapolis and I-35W will also be closed during that time.
- Beginning 10 p.m. Tue, Oct. 1, southbound I-35W will close between I-94 and Hwy 62 through 12:01 a.m. Wed, Oct. 2.
- Beginning 12:01 a.m. Wed, Oct. 2, eastbound I-94 will close again between I-394 and I-35W through 5 a.m. the same day.
*All closures are weather permitting and subject to change.
More about this project
To learn more, including all current traffic impacts and detour routes, visit the project website at: mndot.gov/35w94.
Metro Transit bus routes will be impacted as a result of construction. For updated route information, and to sign up for Rider Alerts, visit: metrotransit.org/35W.
Minnesota Valley Transit Authority routes will be impacted as a result of construction. For updated route information, visit: mvta.com.
- Follow us on Facebook: info
- Call the project hotline at: 612-284-6125
- Visit the project blog: blog.35wat94.com
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota visit 511mn.org or dial 5-1-1.