|Media contact: Carolyn Marinan, Communications, 612-348-5969
Hennepin County to hold 2018 Health and Safety Fair
Hennepin County experts and more than 25 exhibitors will share resources on health and safety topics. Attendees can learn tips for staying safe at work and at home.
The Health and Safety Fair is held each year in conjunction with National Safety Month. Special topics for 2018 include the opioid epidemic, hoarding and emergency preparedness.
Wednesday, June 6, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Hennepin County Government Center, skyway level, 300 South Sixth Street, Minneapolis
- Emergency Management
- Environment and Energy
- Environmental Health and MN Hoarding Task Force
- Hennepin 5K
- Maternal Child Health (early childhood)
- Human Resources
- Omada Health
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Team
- Public Health (opioid crisis)
- Public Works Transportation
- RedBrick Health
- Sand Creek Group EAP
- Volunteer Connection
- Workplace Safety
- Hennepin Healthcare — Minnesota Poison Control System
- Hennepin Healthcare — Traumatic Brain Injury Center
- Melanoma Awareness and Prevention
- Memorial Blood Centers
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minneapolis 911
- Minneapolis Fire Department
- Minnesota Safety Council
- Move Minneapolis
- Nice Ride Minnesota
- Xcel Energy
- CenterPoint Energy
- Three Rivers Park District
- Minneapolis 311
- Downtown Improvement District/Block by Block
– 30 –
Look for more news on the Hennepin County website at www.hennepin.us/news.
Discover how we’re making a difference in our communities at www.hennepin.us/stories.